Saturday, December 6, 2014

Favorite Color Combination

Today at the Paper a La Mode challenge at the Outlawz the challenge theme is
"use your favorite color combination." 
Stop by to for inspiration and to enter your own design. Our sponsor is


They have a HUGE selection of images available. I guarantee you'll find something you like.




The image is called "Cover Girl" and was colored with Copics. My favorite colors are pink and black and I absolutely love animal print. The animal print Recollections paper has been in my stash for a while and I knew it would be the starting point for my card. I coupled it with a Darice animal print embossing folder. The image was cut with a Spellbinder Nestabilities Deckled Oval as it reminds me of the design of the animal print. I added the black lace and Simplicity bling for a sort of "naughty and nice"  vibe. The sentiment if from My Creative Time and was cut with a die from Elementals #1 from Frantic Stamper Inc.

Challenges entered
Aliciabel Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with optional Christmas
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Graph'It Colour Challenge - Two Colors
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Embossing
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Favorite color
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – Anything goes with Patterned Paper

Glitter Text Generator

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation and fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Creations challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card,her hair looks great! Thank you so much for joining us at Graph'it. I hope to see you back for our next challenge. Good Luck ! ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete