Monday, October 13, 2014

Frantic Stamper Clean and Simple Foursome

I'm proud to say I'm a member of the Frantic Stamper, Inc. design team. If you've not shopped at Frantic Stamper, Inc., you have missed a one-stop shop scrapbooking experience. Fran Robertson is the owner operator, while Kathy Berger is the resident Frantic Stamper Precision die designer. You can pre-order releases and easily shop the in-stock assortment. With this latest release I am doing the happy dance. Remember Steve Martin's excitement with the release of the new phone book in The Jerk? That was me when I received my new dies. I am in awe of the simplicity as well as the detail of them all. Is that an oxymoron? How can something be simple and yet still detailed. I don't know but they are awesome. Frantic Stamper dies fuel my creative arsenal and make me better than I ever thought I could be. Please do take the time to visit the online store. I am sure you'll find something you love!
Now that I'm finished gushing...check out my latest creations.



I am not a Clean and Simple girl but using Frantic Stamper Inc dies, this is CAS done right. I created these quartet of cards using dies only. Each card uses four dies. I could have created more but I just couldn't wait to share these. The dies used are Elementals #1 (FRA-Die-09306), Nativity Christmas Bauble (FRA-Die-09296), Deer Christmas Bauble (FRA-Die-09295), Teardrop Christmas Bauble Background (FRA-Die-09294 and finally Happy Holidays (FRA-Die-09293). I especially like that the Deer Christmas Bauble creates a wonderful and masculine holiday card.

These dies cut with absolute precision so don't be put off with my "Happy Holidays." I've never even had to use shims with Frantic Stamper dies in either my Cuddlebug or my Big Shot. I like to leave some of the cut-outs in place for added dimension and flair. Don't these look great? Be sure to visit Frantic Stamper, Inc. online! Expect to see more Clean and Simple cards using these same dies in different variations!
Challenges entered
Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes
House of Cards -  (October) Punch and/or Die
613 Avenue Create -  Anything Goes w/Optional CAS
Outlawz - W, CAS only - Simple and Clean
Pile It On - Use 2 or More Die Cuts

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment