Sunday, June 15, 2014

Scooter in Paris

In case you didn't know, I am a member of the Frantic Stamper design team. Frantic Stamper offers an array of scrapbooking products and has her own line of stamps and dies. I absolutely love dies and Frantic Stampers are simply the best. I have never, and I mean never, gotten a bad cut with a Frantic Stamper die. If you have tried the, you are missing a treat. You deserve to own some of this wonderful line.

One of my design team sisters, Kathy Berger, created a fabulous card "Scooter in Paris" that I scrap-lifted the idea from. They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery and I hope the she's flattered I loved her card so much I wanted to create my own!


I started with a Kraft cardstock base and added DCWV white-core jeweled tone paper. The design paper is My Minds Eye "In Bloom." I used Frantic Stamper Loretta, Scooter, and Bonjour. I distressed the edges of the dp and scooter with sandpaper but used Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the edges of Loretta. The Eiffel Tower was cut with the Cricut "Destinations" cartridge. The clouds were punched with a Fiskars "Cloud" punch using white glitter paper and made dimensional with foam squares. Finally I added clear rhinestone bling to the wheels of the scooter.



Now that you've seen a few of the Frantic Stamper dies in use, hop on over to the online store and see the large array of products that are available. You won't be sorry. I'd also like to add that they are extremely diligent about getting orders out. I receive orders so fast that I'd swear they were located right around the corner!

Challenges entered
Die Cut Divas - Must use a die cut Use at least one Embellishment
Feeling Crafty Challenge - One for the Girls/Ladies.
Ladybug Crafts - Something for the boys and/or use your dies
Scrap and Play - Scraplift*
Words 2 Scrap By -  Oh, The Places You'll Go
Crafty Catz - Use 2 Different Dies


Glitter Text Generator

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures and dimensions of this cute card. From its sentiment to its scooter, your card is perfect for our Oh, The Places You'll Go challenge.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Great use of dies.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! I love the distressing and the whole design is just brilliant! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid, the GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rachelle thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun, Rachelle! I want to be that lovely French lady with her little scooter! Thank you so much for joining the W2SB Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you layered the die cuts. Looks polished, not cluttered - and that is hard to do with so many elements. The bling in the wheels is a cute addition, too!! Thanks for playing along with us t Words 2 Scrap By!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great die cuts ~ I'm especially fond of Loretta! Thanks for sharing with us over at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete