Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday #144


It's Thursday and time for another Dare To Be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs! It's a our monthly holiday challenge. This month we want to see a holiday gift card holder.



I started by coloring "Samantha Sassy" w/Copics. Next, using the Cricut Forever Young cartridge and the Cricut gypsy I selected this cut purse shape. I resized, copied, flipped and welded the two purse shapes together. I scored 1/4" on each side of the welded center. Using Christmas paper and various elements from my stash I decorated the super cute card holder. For the inside I cute a piece of acetate paper and glued it to the inside of the holder to created a pocket for the card. Do you like it? I just love it. Being on the SSD team allows me to flex my creative muscle in a way I know I'd never just do on my own. So don't forget to stop by the SSD blog to see what the rest of the team has created and to enter your own creation!

Challenges entered
Just Keep on Creating -Christmas
Nutcrafters -Glitter and Gems
Paper Shelter Challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration -  anything goes

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome Rachelle. Love your coloring, so pretty. And this gift card holder is amazing, love the purse shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, this is beautiful! Love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is adorable. What a perfect way to give a gc for a girl! Love it Rachelle! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gift card holder!! I will have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift card holder! Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute gift card holder. Samantha's dress is gorgeous
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous, great gift holder.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it - a great image and I love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete