Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Fabulous Freebie Friday again

Today is Fabulous Freebie Friday at Sassy Studio Designs over at Paper Craft Planet. Be sure to stop over and pick up today's Fabulous Freebie. Remember it's only available for 24 hours and you don't want to miss out! Today's freebie is "Mrs. S" as in Mrs. Sassy!


I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The papers are from the Recollection line from Michaels. I recently bought three 6 x 6 paper pads for the line and I am loving them. I only wish they were cardstock and not paper. Either way I getting a lot of use out of them. Like most of my cards it is A2 size. I fussy cut Mrs. S and popped her up with foam dots. While digging through my stash of embellishments, I found the cute wormy apple and crayon shakers and knew they would work perfectly. The glittery apple sticker is from 3 Birds. Be sure to stop over at Paper Craft Planet to check out what the rest of the Fabettes created and don't forget to nab the freebie!

Challenges entered:
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Digi Doodle - Anything goes


sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. I love this card! The patterned paper is fab. I also love that apple and worm embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to say this..cause your coloring is as gorgeous as usual..but I LOVE THAT WORM! LOL Seriously what a cute card Rachelle! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and the worm in the apple is totally a cute embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so Adorable. Awesome Coloring especially the hair. Love it and that worm is just so cute.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the dt call
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hun love your coloring and the fab apple with worm looks fab

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    Hugs Mandy DDS DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card lovely teacher card

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles shop Challenge

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

    xx

    ReplyDelete