Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

This is the card I should have posted for Sassy Studio Design, Dare To Be Sassy Thursday but I had a brain fart and didn't post it! The challenge was to design a shaped card. The champange bottle is actually a part of the card and if my memory serves me right is from the Cricut Wild Card cart. The year was cut with the Cricut as well.




The bottom of the bottle is acutally green colored foil paper. The image is colored w/Copics and poped up with foam tape. I think the back feather behind the image was just the right touch.  Because I used so much glittery paper, DCWV Alphabet stack, I decided to cover the "disco ball" with Glass accents. The sentiment is from my stash and was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and cut with the Cuttlebug using a Spellbinders Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by.

Challengers entered:

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Love it! All the sparkle and shine really makes the perfect "New Year's" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and darling image. Gorgeous coloring too. It is going to be fun working with you on the Corrosive Challenge. I;m looking forward to it and Welcome!

    ReplyDelete