Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two blog awards

Martha at The Card Boutique saw fit to give me the Stylish Blog Award and Kim at Kimiz Kraftz gave me the Liebster Blog Award.

For the Stylish Blog Award I'm supposed to nominate eight bloggers and tell eight things about my self. The eight blogs are:

Chiffon Chiffon's Cute Creations
Wendy at Weebescrappin4fun
Judy Ann at CraftyJar
Jessica at Chick-N-Scrap
Julie Ann at Card Designs and Paper Creations
Ash at Cricut Crazed Lady
Kim at Kimiz Kraftz
Sandy Allen

The eight things about myself:
  1. I'm a breast cancer survivor - I was diagnosed with breast cancer February 27, 2009
  2. I got married for the first and only time August 30, 2009 at 51 - don't worry your prince will come
  3. I ride a Harley Davidson Fat Boy
  4. I'm a bowler and average 185
  5. I play golf as often as the weather permits
  6. I play the violin in a community orchestra
  7. I don't have any children (my husband has one)
  8. I've only been papercrafting for a little less than a year
For the Liebster Blog award I'm supposed to nominate five bloggers with fewer than 100 followers. They are:
Martha at The Card Boutique
Chiffon Chiffon's Cute Creations
Papercrafting Paradise
Jessica at Chick-N-Scrap
Ash at Cricut Crazed Lady

Copy your awards from my sidebar and share the wealth
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog award! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know I stopped by. A Harley Fat Boy that sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming from Ash's blog! Congrats on your awards! I love all your creations! Your embossing work is beautiful! I wish I had Martha's $ too! LOL...that is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hanks so much for the blog awards. Awesome!

    chiffon
    http://chiffonscutecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete